WHAT'S ON AT CAVES BEACH TENNIS
0431 273 568
TENNIS DAY CAMPS
Every Term Break on Tuesdays & Thursdays 9 to 1/Cost $30
Week 1: Tue. and Thursday at Caves from 9am to 1.
Wed.July 11 at Summerland Point Tennis Club from 9 am to 1
Week 2: Tue. and Thursday at Caves from 1pm to 5.
Wed. July 18th at Summerland Point Tennis Club from 9 am to 1.
MONDAY WOMEN'S CLINIC AND HIT
7 - 8:30 PM $15
Tuesday Round Robin
6:30 - 8:30 pm $10
WEDNESDAYS ADV. & INT. MENS CLINIC & HIT
7 PM TO 8:30 $15
Fridays Juniors Play Tennis
All juniors of all abilities are encouraged and welcome to come
Time: 4:30 to 6 pm. Cost is $10
2018 ADULT AND JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS Results:
Scoring to see who comes out on top :)
A match won = 1 point
1. Main Draw Singles matches will be played as??the best of three (3) short sets (first to 4 games) with a short tiebreak (first to five (5) points, sudden death at four (4) points all) played at three (3) games all.
2. For consolation singles events or if a Doubles event is played, matches will be played as the best of two (2) short sets (first to four (4) games) with a short tiebreak (first to five (5) points, sudden death at four (4) points all) played at three (3) games all. If sets are even at the conclusion of the second set, a Match-tiebreak (first to ten (10) with an advantage of two (2) points) will be played to determine the outcome of the Rubber.
3. A short tiebreak is a tiebreak played as the first to five (5) points, sudden death at 4-4. The player whose turn it is to serve at the commencement of the tiebreak (Player A) will serve two (2) points. The opposing player (Player B) will then serve two (2) points. Player A (or teammate of Player A in doubles) will then serve two (2) points. Player B (or teammate of Player B in doubles) will then serve the following two (2) points. If the score reaches 4-4, Player B (or the teammate of Player B in doubles) will serve the final point of the tiebreak with Player A choosing which side the ball will be served. Players will change ends only after the first four (4) points have been played.
4. All singles and doubles matches will be played using no-advantage scoring, with the receiver choosing the service side when the game reaches deuce.
5. No service lets will be played, meaning if the ball hits the net cord on a serve and lands (bounces) within the correct service box, the play will continue. In doubles, if the ball hits the net cord on the serve and lands(bounces) within the correct service box, either player can return the ball (e.g.; the ball hits the net cord and drops over the net, the non-receiver can move across and return the serve).
6. When the players change ends at the end of a game and during a tiebreak game, play shall be continuous and the players shall change ends with players having to be ready to play within 60 seconds of the previous games completion. Players are not permitted to sit down during the change of ends during a set.
7. At the end of each set, there shall be a set break of a maximum of ninety (90) seconds (Set Break). The Set Break maximum time starts from the moment that one point finishes until the first service is struck for the next point. Players are permitted to sit down at the end of a set.
DOCUMENTS YA NEED TO LOOK AT:
Championship entry form for 2018
https://keena.usptapro.com/files/AF1/membership form_ 2018.doc
Tennis NSW various tournament information
Active after School Voucher Program